BRI Webstream today

Here Stations and Listeners can anounce pirate transmisions on Medium and Short wave

Moderator: Moderators group

Roger Davis
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

BRI Webstream today

Post by Roger Davis »

The BRI webstream will be running our April programmes from 10am UK time today, www.geocities.com/britainradio48

We were using 6255khz from 730 to 9am UK time today, did anyone hear this broadcast? our programmes continue via laser hot hits 4025khz.

73s

Roger Davis
Jan II
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

Post by Jan II »

Hello Roger and BRI!

Quite good signal here on 6254,2 kHz when I found you 6.43 UTC. Total fade away after 7.30 (10.30 local time here) when the sun started to eat all signals and rising the noicelevel.
Saturday evening when I was listening to Laser 4024,6, I also heard this 6255 being mentioned around 2142 UTC...

I see also Goran in Sweden heard you. Signals going W-NW this time...

:beerparty:

Jan
Roger Davis
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by Roger Davis »

Hi Jan

Thanks for your report, really pleased to know that the signal was reaching you!! with these terrible conditions we do sometime wonder if our TX is actually working? with the recent media coverage about the sun activity being unusually quiet, we will have to remain with early morning broadcasts as we notice 48mtrs becomes almost unusable as the morning progress... lost in static!!

Yes we continue via laser hot hits on 4025khz each month, the 6255khz freq will be used most 2nd/4th Sundays, but subject to cancellation from time to time.

Thanks again

Roger.