Mystery Radio

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

Andy Richards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mystery Radio

Post by Andy Richards »

Is it just here in London or is Mystery Radio putting out a HUGE signal tonight?
Without question,this is the best Pirate signal I have ever heard on the 48m band in the evening!They have been 54444 - S9 + 20 all evening,with a great show from Chris Eise & Andy Walker.Due to a strong Arabic station on 6225Khz I had to listen on 6215Khz,which was fine,until a few minutes ago when a huge carrier on 6210Khz with test tones flattened them.
What was their signal like in the rest of Europe?

Andy.
Robin Banneville
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Re: Mystery Radio

Post by Robin Banneville »

Andy Richards wrote:Is it just here in London or is Mystery Radio putting out a HUGE signal tonight?
Without question,this is the best Pirate signal I have ever heard on the 48m band in the evening!They have been 54444 - S9 + 20 all evening,with a great show from Chris Eise & Andy Walker.Due to a strong Arabic station on 6225Khz I had to listen on 6215Khz,which was fine,until a few minutes ago when a huge carrier on 6210Khz with test tones flattened them.
What was their signal like in the rest of Europe?

Andy.
They were wall to wall s9 + here in Guernsey untill just after midnight. They ID'd then went off air ... :?
I havn't heard them since.

Robin
jan
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

mistery radio

Post by jan »

Here in the Netherlands also a good reception from Mistery Radio.
,until a few minutes ago when a huge carrier on 6210Khz with test tones flattened them

That was maybe radio Bogusman with a test, this morning also very strong here and BRI on 6240khz and WMR on 6400khz very good received here.

Greatings Jan