1010 KHz MW Darklife Radio USA

Here Stations and Listeners can anounce pirate transmisions on Medium and Short wave

Moderator: Moderators group

darklife
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

1010 KHz MW Darklife Radio USA

Post by darklife »

Even though I highly doubt anyone will be able to pull it in, I have been running some test broadcasts on 1010KHz AM with 35 watts carrier into a 50 foot vertical.
If you tune it in you will know because I am probably the only guy on the AM broadcasting heavy metal and weird music you won't find anywhere else.

I am broadcasting out of Wisconsin. Not worried about getting into trouble with such low power and since I broadcast on random days.
I always start the broadcast at 1800UTC and broadcast anywhere from a few hours to most of the day.

The TX is homemade (as seen in another post of mine) and is 100% modulated using a brickwall audio limiter and is heising modulated just to get all the extra punch. I EQ the audio and I find that my station sounds much better (and louder, but no distortion!) then most "professional" radio stations on the air and I have tested it with many radios if various qualities.

I may do a few night broadcasts one of these times. If I do you will be able to ID it by me saying something about "darklife" or "the darklife radio show"

So give it a try if you're around the area or have huge ears.
Up all night with darklife on Free Radio 96.9