at the FRN ,,, shit,!!!!!!!!!!!

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

alfred
Site Admin
Site Admin

at the FRN ,,, shit,!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by alfred »

Hey guys,,,, here something to read,,, fuckedup right now
seems no one was intrested in my side of the story and i can't get in to the frn anymore as they blocked me,,,, spo called fucked up free spirit at the FRN!!!

as i was writting i was stilll in good mood, but reading the topic compleetly makes me want to saye farewell to US transmissiions, (just bought a new antenna and was looking for a new antenna tower to make my comeback on the dx bands, only george and poet had no fus as they must have known i did mean no harm with it,,,,

here the writting

http://www.frn.net/vines/Forum1/HTML/002765.html

PS.. pity to see lots of people think i have bad intensions,,,
makes me think to close the whole shit and the alfalima webpage, it is costing enough mony as it is...

but here the reaction i already wrotte

WOW,,,, That some of my actions i did without any intention or thought it could hurt someones feelings, if i knew i would never do this ofcource,,,
, just a google on alfred zoer (my real name) i came across this.

As Bunny was inviting people to decyfer the the piece of audio i did so, and as i thought it would be intresting for some i placed it on alfalima.net Not to reveal an identety or anything like that, i just was messing with cool edit and did my thing.

about the emails.. for a few months the info@alfalima.net email adress was not eccessble by me due change of server,later it wads flooding due the spam at the alfalima forum, 1000 mails each day.

I will change my email address here on the forum to one i check everyday and wich is not loaded with spam to check out every day. still sorry guys, if the bunny wants me to remove it i will,

I am a pirate with, for ,pirates and listerenrs and realy would like to keep the spirit of pirateradio between all of us in good health.
was signed Alfred (Alfa Lima International)
Last edited by alfred on Wed Mar 26, 2008 22:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.alfalima.net
alfred.zoer [ad] straatklus.nl
avranesjr
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by avranesjr »

Verry-angry:: F**k those A**holes, my friend! I call it the "F**king Redneck Network," which is what it mostly is, except for a few good people. I have nothing to do with those A**holes anymore, either. That is why I have turned towards my friends across the Atlantic for good Pirate Radio listening, and for conversations with other DX'ers and Pirate Op's here on this Website. I have already in less than a year made a number of friends with other listeners and Pirate Op's on this site, which is more than I could ever say for the "F**king Redneck Net!"

And please don't hold anything against the rest of your friends here in North America because of anything those Redneck A**holes have said or done to you or about you and this Website. And please (PLEASE!) continue your plans to return with a setup that we over on this side of the pond can hear. I wasn't listening before when you were active, so would definitely love to hear you, and more of the Op's in Europe, like the friends that I have heard from Weekend Music Radio, Borderhunter, Cupido, Barretina, Playback, Mystery, and others.

Keep up the fine work--most of us over here really appreciate it, my friend! :pirate-great:

Alex
alfred
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by alfred »

was just a bit angry ofcource, so long so many people use this forum i would never remove it,
www.alfalima.net
barretina
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

Do not worry Alfred !

Post by barretina »

Do not worry Alfred!

To stupid words deaf hatreds!

Alfalima's forum is the best of the planet in the technology and the scout of the medium wave and shortwave .
The best point of meeting that exists nowadays !

The piracy modernizes and this forum is a sample of it.

That they learn!!!!

I have seen horrible designs of pages of short wave and with ancient dates that have not prospered.

When i need information i enter in firstly Alfalima's forum because it is quite tidy and is agreeable to sail

The Americans are not capable of coming with the broadcast pirate signal to Europe with his transmitters and we are the world forefront of the pirate shortwave !

Here you have a friend for what it you needs, and i hope that the censorship disappears.

If it is necessary we will do a collection of money to buy a few new tubes for Foton, this one a bit nervous.

I recommend to him a tila to take and to come out with the pirate girl. Ah ah ah ah!

Please, the broadcast in AM, not in USB or LSB !!
The normal people do not have lateral band in your home receivers !!
Sense does not make !!

Rum rum rum, the bottle of rum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The air is not of anybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first catalonian short wave radio station in the world !!!!
RadioRamona
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by RadioRamona »

offtopic: Barretina that looks like a commercial mosfet. better try cheapo IRF transistors in class E.

http://classe.monkeypuppet.com/
http://www.classeradio.com/

Don't worry Alfred, Mr bunny and kracker removed themself from the FRN.
alfred
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by alfred »

yea, Pat is removing, editng, to many threats, members,,, and whatever,,, he is messing the stuff up. the once so powerfull FRN is dying i think, free radio, al about free speach, and they just do their thing. he should have been reading my mails already as he also removed a big isue topic so he has been at his pc. but no responce whatever. i guys i am a apemonkey in his eyes, not importend, a low live, well,,, he shows me right now what he is made off. and it could be so great,,, the alfa lima Int board and FRN supporting each,,, to get more europeans on frn and more usa in the alfa lima free radio board., makes both more powerfull and intressting for dx.
aah welll,,, that ill have to atrack more folks from other continents to this board to get the same result. as founder of the sw pirates group i still have a powerfull tool in my hand
www.alfalima.net
darklife
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

damn

Post by darklife »

I can't believe out of all the people they would give shit to, you? I have talked to you on here before and you seem like a perfectly nice guy. But then I can say the same for a lot of people I know in the pirate community which are getting flamed around on the FRN.

I don't get it. I know when I first got on FRN I thought it would be a cool place to hang out and talk about radio broadcasting and meet some nice people in the hobby but it turned into a shit flinging contest before I could even get my word in because I posted some pics of my station equipment which I didn't know at the time wasn't allowed on there or something like that.

Well I could care less if some of the people hold a grudge on me there. It's just imature IMHO that some of the people in the pirate community act that way.
I am here to learn about electronics, broadcast a few fun shows and talk to interesting people. Not get into fights about things that are such a waste of time that could be used for positive things like help building up the community, helping one another, etc.

So my advice to you and others who feel that way is just to shrug it off and forget about it. Let them do what they want over there. Who cares. We have other forums that are just as good if not better in some ways like Alpha Lima and The Free Radio Forums over on my site.
Up all night with darklife on Free Radio 96.9
R Spaceshuttle
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by R Spaceshuttle »

Hi Alfred, actually I did not read all the text you wrote but AS GOOD NEWS I got that you have bought new ANTENNAS ETC FOR NEW BC's.....

That I have waited for some times now..... GREAT, lets burn and give us HOT spirit of free rrrrrraaadioworld via airwaves..... I am ready to listen any time ...... and looooooong living Rock'n'Roll....

Dick :P -Funky DownTown Radiolistener in Outer Space
Last edited by R Spaceshuttle on Mon Mar 10, 2008 21:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Yoder
New Trouble maker
New Trouble maker

Post by Andrew Yoder »

Hi Alfred,
Sorry to hear about the problems with the FRN. I've used both your board and the FRN for a long time and really appreciate the work that you do, as well as that done by the FRN people. I've also attempted to get more people over here tuning in European pirates & vice versa, so I really hate to see this step backwards.

I'm hoping that everything will eventually get ironed out.

Thanks again for everything that you do on this board.
Andrew
alfred
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by alfred »

hey guys,, yea,,, cooled out a bit, till so far no message from pat , even i tryed,, and still can't get in there. i gues, they have no intres in this side of the pond,,
thanks al of you,,, and andrew,,, yes indeed you do a lot of good work to stimulate the dx,,, keep it going,,, may i remeber all the pirates that there are stil higher frequency's and that the sw pirates group has around 1200 active members from all over the world so getting atation to a frequency is not a huge problem,, use that tool... greetings from alfred
www.alfalima.net