banned some people

Comments on Forum problems, repairmen's, complains, history and future.
And never to forget Those that have idea's or want to moderate an item or a new topic. What ever, every input is welcome

Moderator: Moderators group

What do you think of that we did banned out some

Free speach, Hhaha, in your dreams!!!!
No votes
I think it is a wise thing to do if you only block the verrrry bad ones
64%
I am not sure.
No votes
Due this action it is the last time you see me here!
No votes
It sucks, but it is nessecairlly
27%
Have to sleep over this topic,,, one year
9%

Total votes: 11

alfred
Site Admin
Site Admin

banned some people

Post by alfred »

Jup.,. did put a stop too some people that only here to upset people. still apriciaat opinions about my actions. also if you have time, fill in the poll please
www.alfalima.net
alfred.zoer [ad] straatklus.nl

Post by Guest »

Hi Alfred.

First thanks for letting me join.

A lot of forums have big arguments.

Maybe one idea would be to have a section 'Anything Goes' where anyone in a bad mood can post what they like and let off steam without moderation. ...And anyone can reply as well!!!

All other sections we have to behave in....

What do you think?

ZB
Glowbug
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Glowbug »

It's a neccessary evil of being an admin. The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few.

This forum is like your house Alfred, if people don't respect it, they must be removed! 8)
Glowbug
"Tubes are the spice of life"
(Unless specifically stated, my posts are my opinion and not as an Admin)

Post by Guest »

Glowbug wrote:It's a neccessary evil of being an admin. The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few.

This forum is like your house Alfred, if people don't respect it, they must be removed! 8)
Fair enough.
But if I have a bunch of friends round and they have an argument about something, I would send them out into the garden to sort it out without upsetting people in the other rooms.
I wouldn't kick them out altogether, they are friends and they are all in this together.
That is my point, for what it's worth.
ZB
alfred
Site Admin
Site Admin

but

Post by alfred »

I don't block very fast, also i can count on one hand of deleting topics and reactions,, still free speach right, So arguing is very aloud here,,, it must be very ugly before i start to remove reaction and blocking is the last tool i grab
www.alfalima.net
alfred.zoer [ad] straatklus.nl

Post by Guest »

OK, Thanks Alfred
:lol: ZB
p.s. I've sent you off group a few amendments to the address list, feel free to attribute them to anyone you like - except me :lol: