Free Radio at it´s best

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

freebird
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

Free Radio at it´s best

Post by freebird »

3927 22:00 Spaceman + friends, 55544
6275 2days + nights RFL 35333 - 45433
Really fine show over the whole weekend from RFL. It was all inside I as a listener enjoy. Interesting and varied music, a lot of very pomp jingles and fresh DJs who always find the right words. Fantastic!!! Please RFL, show us again how good Free Radio might be.

In opposite of your nice program I tried to listen to terrible Spaceman and German friends. But I could not hold on for more than 5 minutes on 3927.
jan
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

free radio at it's best ?

Post by jan »

Free radio at it's best :?: :-k

There are different opinions about that, for me live radio is more real.
I don't want to hear a radio show again and again, once is enough, but on the other hand you can reach more people with a radioshow witch is in a replay mode, but the whole weekend the same show :?:.
If you don't want to listen to Spaceman just tune to another station, the radiowaves are for free, nobody is telling you up to now :-# :police: , that you must listen to a specified radiostation, we are still living in a free world \:D/ .

greetings jan
SWS

RFL

Post by SWS »

I also listen to fantastic program of RFL, absolute amazing, only a pity that they didn't repeat it every 3 min.
RRH

RFL

Post by RRH »

I listen to r.f.l this weekend,sometime a great signal,But the hole weekend the same tape.
That for me not a pirate station ,I`m sorry.
Next time make a live program.

Greeting a shortwave fan(live radio)
pjk
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by pjk »

I't would be a very booring world were living in if all people like the same things.

Spaceman, making great live programs.

Live wire, long time since you were around with your nice programs. We miss you !

Greetings Peter J

Re: RFL

Post by Guest »

RRH wrote:I listen to r.f.l this weekend,sometime a great signal,But the hole weekend the same tape.
That for me not a pirate station ,I`m sorry.
Next time make a live program.

Greeting a shortwave fan(live radio)
I thought RFL said that they have stopped doing programmes until after the British general election.

I expect the tape loop was just to keep the frequency occupied.
Andy Richards

Post by Andy Richards »

Don't put too much emphasis on live programmes.Pre - recorded programmes can be "Live" too,all you do is not edit them.What's the difference?

Andy Richards.