Klub KW?

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

Klub KW?

Post by Guest »

Hi, I think this is Klub KW. I havn't listen too much to identify it due to lack of time... Also I forgot to write down the frecuency as I was busy with other things up to late evening, but I set my mp3 recorder to record it. I think it was 6295kHz...

anyway here is an 12.8 Mb file of it recorded from 17.06 UTC the 21st of May. In the first 6 minute signals is low, then after it is better and up to good at some times.

73's from Jorge

www.radiopirana.com/audio/Klub_KW.mp3
Dj Dipol
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

KLUB KW!!

Post by Dj Dipol »

Hi Jorge,

thanks for the recording. Nice!! And its 100% KLUB KW for sure. Right it was 6295 from 17 to 18 UTC.
Yesterday we worked with the small 20 Watt tx while a break on a bicycle tour with a small car battery. So its great success again, because we had again only listeners from abroad. Also longskip conditions again last evening.
DJ Dipol 8)
RADIO BERMUDADREIECK
KURZWELLE 48m
mit DJ Dipol
www.bermuda-dx.blogspot.com

stronger signals with better programs
-Piratenfrühstück und Bermuda DX-Magazin-

Post by Guest »

It is very useful audio for me because now I am sure that this music that I heard yesterday came indeed from Klub KW . THX

Post by Guest »

By th way.. I'm located about 1100-1200 km from Amsterdam I think....so a good distance! Actually quit good for a 20 watt as I don't think the condition was all the best either yesterday.

Jorge
Dj Dipol
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

KLUB KW

Post by Dj Dipol »

And I am also located several hundreds km from Amsterdam, I think the other direction of you. So it gets better from message to message. DJ Dipol 8)
PS: maybe you can mail me your location or region via mail to klubkw@freenet.de , if you want to.. I send email back for sure
RADIO BERMUDADREIECK
KURZWELLE 48m
mit DJ Dipol
www.bermuda-dx.blogspot.com

stronger signals with better programs
-Piratenfrühstück und Bermuda DX-Magazin-