1010Kc from 2200 utc to 2500 utc

Here Stations and Listeners can anounce pirate transmisions on Medium and Short wave

Moderator: Moderators group

darklife
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

1010Kc from 2200 utc to 2500 utc

Post by darklife »

I am running a LPAM 25 watt signal on AM 1010Kc. This post may be useless but I hope someone on this form has giant ears or is in my area.
The signal is from south Wisconsin USA and is a rebroadcast of 96.9 FM my local LPFM station.
This is a broadcast of my homebuilt transmitter I described in another post but I added a final PA to it.
I can only hope some crazy radio nut will pick it up on his super AM rig.
Good luck, keep ears wide open on 1010Kc. That is my new ch. of choice for the year.
darklife.
Up all night with darklife on Free Radio 96.9
Bycross Radio
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by Bycross Radio »

Unfortunately, I doubt I’d hear it here ‘over the pond’. But best of luck with it, and well done for building the TX. Any chance that you might record your own programs and send them over for relay?
Bycross Radio
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by Bycross Radio »

Unfortunately, I doubt I’d hear it here ‘over the pond’. But best of luck with it, and well done for building the TX. Any chance that you might record your own programs and send them over for relay?
darklife
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

Post by darklife »

Sorry but I would upload my shows to the internet but I only have dialup so it would take a crazy long time to do it.
I'm still trying to come up with ways to get it on the web. Maybe a really low bit mp3 file? hmm..
Bycross Radio wrote:Unfortunately, I doubt I’d hear it here ‘over the pond’. But best of luck with it, and well done for building the TX. Any chance that you might record your own programs and send them over for relay?
Up all night with darklife on Free Radio 96.9