BRI October broadcasts/webstream tests.

Here Stations and Listeners can anounce pirate transmisions on Medium and Short wave

Moderator: Moderators group

Roger Davis
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

BRI October broadcasts/webstream tests.

Post by Roger Davis »

BRI will be back on 6240khz with the usual 2 hour broadcast on Sunday 8th October, the repeat going out on the 22nd Oct, the programme will contain the rare 60s archive/album of the month/birthday file and the DJ profile is Mike Raven.

We shall also continue with further tests most Sundays via the webstream, hopefully with much improved audio quality, we would be very grateful if listeners could help us to decide wether or not to proceed with running our SW programmes via this facility, we also plan to include additional programmes of interest via this webstream which is not available on the SW service due to airtime restrictions.

Go to www.geocities.com/britainradio48 and click on the 'hear online' button.

Roger.

BRI/ ECC

Post by Guest »

Rog, did you ever identify the theme tune of Norman Nelson on RECC???? Keep up the good work...

Jack
Roger Davis
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by Roger Davis »

Hi Jack

Yes I now have a copy of RECC theme tune, its called 'Woman' but I do not know who the artist is? I also have the song which Norman used to close down with entitled 'We'll meet again' by the Turtles, its the B side to 'Happy together' issued on London HLU 10115 in 1967.

Nice to hear WMR still goiing strong on SW.

Regards

Roger.