cupid searching for eggs on 3940 khz now !!

Here Stations and Listeners can anounce pirate transmisions on Medium and Short wave

Moderator: Moderators group

cupid radio
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

cupid searching for eggs on 3940 khz now !!

Post by cupid radio »

darn its to dark to find :D

Post by Guest »

yep heard here in Finland on 3940 kc/s
2205utc-2230utc

ant 375 m rx icr71e

you played twice a song "just under a lemon tree".. i think it's enough to verify that i heard just you.. and "i will survive". you also announced your phone number etc.. and then gave some info from future broadcast tomorrow on 9290 and 11400 but please tell me what was the station who will be on air tomorrow on thes frequenties sorry i didnt heard the name??
it was with sinpo 25222

ok what's more.. yep i think you were the only station here this evening from europe,. the conditions are very bad

:cry:

very many thanks for the qsl you have sent to me for my last report..
ciao
jmn
cupid radio
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

Post by cupid radio »

hi
its rwi from france on 9290 khz and 11.400 mhz
73`s rinus

Post by Guest »

hello thanks for that!

also heard on 6265 khz at 0847 utc today with an clear id "cupid radio they're outlaws in the air" and last night at 2305 utc you get some reports from usa pensylvania and california. The reception was good and clear, even though the conditions seems to be terrible still...

happy easter jmn

Post by Guest »

sorry made a mistake i meant that heard you this nornig at 0647 utc, not 0847 utc. sorry i am today stupid with matematics. like everyday. :D
Robin Banneville
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by Robin Banneville »

AscoltatoreDX wrote:sorry made a mistake i meant that heard you this nornig at 0647 utc, not 0847 utc. sorry i am today stupid with matematics. like everyday. :D
Hi folks,

Cupid also heard here in Guernsey - sinpo 35434 (although in this case it was 07.15 utc that I heard a clear ID).

Hey AscoltatoreDX, I've had to keep changing all my log entries in my notebook over the last couple of days too. It gets confusing this time of the year, so I leave my PC set to UTC which helps a bit, but I've now got at least two clocks by the rig set to UTC as well ... then I still look at my watch and get it wrong ... :?

Have a good Easter.
cupid radio
General Trouble maker
General Trouble maker

Post by cupid radio »

8) yeah it was very long broadcast night on 6265 khz
more then 10 hours on that freq 8)
thanks for the reports