Orion Radio On Air information

Here Stations and Listeners can anounce pirate transmisions on Medium and Short wave

Moderator: Moderators group

JoJo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Orion Radio On Air information

Post by JoJo »

Sunday 15th October Orion radio wil be on air in the 48mb 6285kc from 0700-0800utc

Orion in Italy

Post by Guest »

John,

had the pleasure to hear your signal today too. Please, see my logs message on the SW forum for details. However, to my ears you came here better than on 5765 last week. Expect an audio file soon.

...and oh, I'll forgive you for playing the Beatles (I'm a Stones diehard!). :D

Ciao,
Chris
JoJo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JoJo »

Hello Cris,

thanks, see answer if the sw forum. About the Beatles well hmm some like the Beatles as well, but next time You are listening let me know and I play a nice stones song for you! I'm sure you get your satisfaction!
ukdxer
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by ukdxer »

I am not ignoring Orion Radio...but I did not hear any signal on Sunday morning, although I see from other logs here that you were on 6285.

I tuned in about 0750UTC to 48 metres and the only two stations audible were Enjoy Deluxe and Mystery Radio. No Dutch stations at all, but then I heard Magic AM after 0800, first with a fair signal and getting stronger through the morning.

Strange conditions. As you probably saw in my logs for the weekend before, Orion Radio was blasting in on 5725.

But I imagine although your signals were not getting in well to southern England, you were probably being picked up with good reception in other parts of Europe.

73s
ukdxer
www.shortwavedx.blogspot.com
JoJo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JoJo »

Hello Ukdxer,

Sure you are not ignoring me, nobody sad that. As the Propagation was strange or sw opens very late in some parts of europe It is surly possible you didn't copy ORN. There where more dxers from the UK who didn't copy me as well. I am Sure you guys do your best to copy and log as much stations as is possible! It's just a hobby and no rule. So keep on doing the good work. Next month we have wintertime here. So the px moves one hour and I guess it would be better to hear Orion Radio.