Radio Merlin Iternational off air

Here Stations and Listeners can anounce pirate transmisions on Medium and Short wave

Moderator: Moderators group

merlin
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Radio Merlin Iternational off air

Post by merlin »

Sorry to say that RMI will be off the air for a short time.This is due to the power amp blowing up again on sunday.
Thanks for the email Bob.
That is why the mod had a hum on it .We are trying to find a new amp again.So I hope it wont be long before we return.This is second time it blew up so we are looking for a more powerful amp.
Be back as soon as poss
paul watt
radiomerlin@blueyonder.co.uk
RonnieRodent
New Trouble maker
New Trouble maker

Post by RonnieRodent »

Sorry to hear of the problems. Merlin was testing last night, came through S9+10 on barney's webtuner at http://beta.remotehams.com/orb.html?id=154
JoJo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JoJo »

Indeed sorry to hear that Paul; I know your feeling; it happens here several times.

Good luck
Steven
New Trouble maker
New Trouble maker

Post by Steven »

Hi. Im going to be on holiday on the North Norfolk Coast for two weeks from Staurday. I have been doing this in June/July for a few years now. I hope that you are back by then. As i always take a radio and wire with me. Most times i get to hear the Borderhunter Summermeeting. This year i have not heard it mentioned. Is it going undercover this time ?
JoJo
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by JoJo »

Steven wrote:Hi. Im going to be on holiday on the North Norfolk Coast for two weeks from Staurday. I have been doing this in June/July for a few years now. I hope that you are back by then. As i always take a radio and wire with me. Most times i get to hear the Borderhunter Summermeeting. This year i have not heard it mentioned. Is it going undercover this time ?
Hello Steven,

just look at www.summermeeting.net Jingles are there too, but I guess not much are using them.

Happy Holiday ;)
merlin
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Post by merlin »

Will put some promo's out as soon as we get back on air.Waiting for some spare parts for our power amp be back soon I hope
paul watt.
ps Hope to go to the summer meeting this year friday until sunday.Then sunday night going to amsterdam until wednesday.