Logs from pirates on mediumwave.
Logs van Middengolf piraten (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

harriku
New Trouble maker
New Trouble maker

Page for Greek pirates

Post by harriku »

This is very fantastic that finally a Dutch station had new QSO to South (see previous topic by Andy)!!
I think the only one so far has been Tornado from Croatia. I suppose by the time there will be more.
My Greek friend Kostas wrote me that many Greeks would like to have QSO with other countries but there are too much interferencies from local stations etc.
Last week I heard Greeks and one Croatian having QSO around 1650 kHz. Good signals.

I have built a page with Kostas for Greek pirates but it is still under construction:

http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/harriku/greeks.htm

It will also be in Greek language. And will write there how the stations give ID - and it sure is very difficult. However, now I have managed to ID some stations myself.

Last week I sent 8 report-letters (My "Map-QSL" + CD-recordings) to Greek pirates (via Kostas) and I am very curious to see how many replies I will have. I asked them a letter and especially photos.

One station is using 25 kW and plans to have more!!
I hope to have photos from him!!

regards,

Harri Kujala
Naantali (near Turku)
SW Finland

Hello from Larissa city!!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Hi there! we're two guys me (dimitris) and my cousin (Nikos). I used to be an FM pirate during 80's the old good times but Nikos is still one of the most active AM PIRATE in Greece today! His nickname (station ID) is ''Nikos A1'' and he has a huge self-build AM transmitter with high RF power output. In behalf of Nikos, i send you his (and my of course) greetings to radio pirates of all over the world! My favorite cousin Nikos has set up a high power brand new AM transmitter instead of his old one which was a 8x3-500Z tubes set up. The new equipment has a set up of 6x4-1000A tubes !!! performing a nominal RF power of up to 15 KW! Our exact frequency is 1685 KHz. We intend also to make a brand new Antenna set up consisting of special material proper for RF constructions.
Stay tuned in order to get touch with us and check this out:

Code: Select all

http://www.gigahive.com/sites/radio_larissa/
alfred
Site Admin
Site Admin

Great

Post by alfred »

Maybe you have ways too get the listeners to pirates en the stations itself visit tit forum so more interaction and communication as result.. getting west en south european pirates in contact with eachother

link to this forum is www.alfalima.net/forum
Greetings from Alfred, owner of the station Alfa Lima International on SW
and owner, moderator and so on of www.alfalima.net
www.alfalima.net
alfred.zoer [ad] straatklus.nl