Mystery Radio

Logs from pirates on shortwave.
Log van piraten op korte-golf. (Ned & Eng)

Moderator: Moderators group

Mystery Radio

Post by Guest »

Mystery Radio heard here in VA-USA on 10/3/4, 00:15-1:20+ utc, 6220am, SIO 434 with fades to 322, music and IDs. Does anyone have a contact address for this station?
pjk
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Mystery Radio

Post by pjk »

I'm also looking for a contact address, but sofar no luck to find one. But i heard that they are maybe transmitting from Germany or Holland. Please post a message if you find the address to this station.

73's Peter J
Robin Banneville
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Re: Mystery Radio

Post by Robin Banneville »

L Cee wrote:Mystery Radio heard here in VA-USA on 10/3/4, 00:15-1:20+ utc, 6220am, SIO 434 with fades to 322, music and IDs. Does anyone have a contact address for this station?
Mystery Radio does appear to be a bit of a mystery to a lot of people at moment... If you manage to get any info, there are a few people who would love to contact them. Every weekend they bleed all over Laser Hot Hits on 6218.7 kHz, but never seem to broadcast a mailing or contact address. This sort of totally anonymous operation always seems a bit pointless to me ...

73's Robin Banneville
Guernsey, Chan. Isles. (UK)
pjk
Hardcore Gold Piratear
Hardcore Gold Piratear

Mystery Radio

Post by pjk »

Yes indeed, they are a bit of a mystery.
But if i get an address then i post it on the board.

Greetings Peter J

The mysterious Mystery Radio

Post by Guest »

Thanks Peter and Robin. If I am able to find contact information, I will pass it along.
Serge from Moscow

Re: Mystery Radio

Post by Serge from Moscow »

pjk wrote:I'm also looking for a contact address, but sofar no luck to find one. But i heard that they are maybe transmitting from Germany or Holland. Please post a message if you find the address to this station.

73's Peter J
I think they operate from Italy. In August they seemed to co-ordinate airtime with R. Marylin, definitely Italian station, which broadcasted on almost exactly the same frequency as LHH.

73!

Serge