Zender Postoffice, a new station operated by me!

Here Stations and Listeners can anounce pirate transmisions on Medium and Short wave

Moderator: Moderators group

RonnieRodent
New Trouble maker
New Trouble maker

Zender Postoffice, a new station operated by me!

Post by RonnieRodent »

I will soon be putting a station on air, called Zender Postoffice. For the moment it is online only, but hopefully soon on SW and MW.

The first test TXs will be on the 20th June 2010 at 18:00 UTC (19:00 UK time), online only. The stream will be opened with silence before hand so you can listen to the very beginning. There is a time delay of about 1 minute on the stream, so the audio may not start until 18:01 UTC. Please send us reports by email to zenderpost@hotmail.com to let us know how the stream went, and we will send you a QSL, either by email or post, which is up to you.

After that will be the proper launch online. The date and time for this has not yet been decided, it depends how the tests go, but it will probably be on a Sunday evening.

After the launch, broadcasts will not be at any specific time, but most live broadcasts will be on Sunday evenings. Pre-recorded shows could be played at any time, most likely weeekends and maybe weekday evenings.

If you would like to get involved, or have your station relayed, please send an email to zenderpost@hotmail.com